It gives us immense pleasure and honour to invite you to the 14th SFO (SAARC Federation of oncologists) International Cancer Conference, which is an annual conference, being hosted this year by SFO-Nepal (SFO-N) on 13th-14th December 2019 in Kathmandu, the city of magnificent heritage and culture, Nepal.
With the theme of ‘Cancer Scenario in SAARC countries: Where do we stand?”, this conference aims to address the standard of care, the updates, recent advances, controversies, newer technologies, recent change in practices and research in SAARC countries. It will also discuss the challenges, possibilities and limitations in the resource limited settings and portray the current status of oncology in SAARC countries.
14th SFO conference is targeted all medical specialists, nurses, medical physicists, technologists and other allied healthcare providers, both national and international, involved in the field of oncology. With the expert talks, panel discussions, debates, free paper sessions and poster presentations, this NMC-accredited conference provides a good educational platform for all to share their knowledge, experience and offers an opportunity to learn from and interact with the national and international experts.
We look forward to welcome you all.
Dr Rajendra P Baral
Dr Ambuj Karn
Dr Kapendra S Amatya
Registration has been closed.
Guidelines for Poster Submission
- Recommended Poster Size: - 4 x 3 feet (120*90cm), Portrait format.
- The title should be approximately 3in (7cm) high
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster
- Font: The poster must have clearly visible fonts that are not smaller than 16 point. Remember that one must be able to read it from a distance.
- Keep illustrations and text simple with unnecessary detail left out
- Color should be used sparingly, to provide contrast
- Photos should be enlarged enough to show relevant details
- The author of a Poster Presentation (in the case of a multi-author poster, at least one author) must be present during the time slot allocated to interact with and answer questions that delegates may have.
- Presenters are responsible for mounting and removing posters from poster boards, and should ensure that appropriate material is brought for this purpose (e.g., double-sided tape, push pin)